Fermentation is connected to the origin of agriculture, alchemy, and
the current movement toward localized, sustainable, and healthy communities.
Fermentation empowers you to preserve your own vegetables the way our
ancestors did – no electricity or heat canning required and it’s delicious!
Types of Fermentation Workshops
PRIVATE & GROUP CLASSES
All workshops are geared towards beginners and experienced fermentors’ who want to make a more consistent, quality ferment of their choosing and want to expand their understanding of the art and science of fermentation.
- The knowledge and confidence of how to successfully ferment at home.
- An introduction to the world of fermentation.
- All the ferments we make in class.
- Fermented goodies for you to taste, including our products we make, so you know what it’s all going to taste like.
- Mason jars, brine, ingredients and recipes.
- Follow up email support for any more questions, so you’re not left on your own.
All produce will be gathered from the farmers market prior to the workshop, giving you the freshest, local and organic ingredients to ferment with.
To set-up a private or group workshop contact email@example.com
“Wild at Heart’s gatherings foster a sense of community among participants, who work together to create gastronomical delights that please the senses and heal the body.”Richard “Rico” Bradley
“My sons and I went to Michelle’s ginger bug workshop. Michelle shared with us lots of useful information and showed us everything we needed to be able to make ginger ale, fruit sodas and root beer on our own. Since then we have been making the sodas, tried different recipes and my son is thinking about a science project that involves fermenting.”Borbala Arvai
“I have just completed and tasted my second batch of ginger ale and am so pleased once again! Thanks for your expertise and delight in bringing health to others.”Kate Bell Russell