Fermentation is connected to the origin of agriculture, alchemy, and
the current movement toward localized, sustainable, and healthy communities.
Fermentation empowers you to preserve your own vegetables the way our
ancestors did – no electricity or heat canning required and it’s delicious!
Types of Fermentation Workshops
The basic techniques of crafting kombucha
Secondary fermentation infusions
Making natural personal and household cleaners
PRIVATE & GROUP CLASSES
All workshops are geared towards beginners and experienced fermentors’ who want to make a more consistent, quality ferment of their choosing and want to expand their understanding of the art and science of fermentation.
- The knowledge and confidence of how to successfully ferment at home.
- An introduction to the world of fermentation.
- All the ferments we make in class.
- Fermented goodies for you to taste, including our products we make, so you know what it’s all going to taste like.
- Mason jars, brine, ingredients and recipes.
- Follow up email support for any more questions so you’re not left on your own.
All produce will be gathered from the farmers market prior to the workshop, giving you the freshest, local and organic ingredients to ferment with.